A Yard Report is a document that shows stats for an individual yard based on the data entered in the past 7 days. The document can be printed or shared to your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest page.
Stats found in the report:
- Current Bee Population - The total number of frames in Active hives. A hive is defaulted to consist of 8 frames unless otherwise specified.
- Number of Inspections this Period - The number of inspections record for all hives in the yard from the past 7 days.
- Average Hive Strength - The average strength of all the hives in the individual yard.
- Average Mite Count - The average mite count score of the all hives in the individual yard.
- Average Healthy Colony Checklist Score - The average healthy colony checklist score of all the hives in the individual yard.
- Honey Produced this Period - The total amount of honey harvested in the individual yard from the past 7 days.
- Active Hives - The number of active hives in your account.
- Honeybee Miles Logged - Pollination events (see below) x 1/75 x 2.5.
- Pollination Events Each Day - The total number of bees in the individual yard (default is 8 frames/hive) x 1,200 x .3 (1200 is number of bees on a frame and .3 is portion of bees in the hive that forage).