To generate a yard report:
- Click Yards in the left sidebar navigation.
- Click on the target yard and select Yard Report.
- Select a date range.
- Click View Report.
Metrics in a yard report:
- Current Bee Population is the total number of frames in Active hives. A hive is defaulted to consist of 8 frames unless otherwise specified.
- Number of Inspections this Period is the number of inspections record for all hives in the yard during the chosen time period.
- Average Hive Strength is the average strength of all the hives in the individual yard.
- Average Mite Count is the average mite count score of the all hives in the individual yard.
- Average Healthy Colony Checklist Score is the average healthy colony checklist score of all the hives in the individual yard.
- Honey Produced this Period is the total amount of honey harvested in the individual yard during the chosen time period.
- Active Hives is the number of active hives in your account.
- Honeybee Miles Logged equates to "Pollination Events Each Day" x 1/75 x 2.5.
- Pollination Events Each Day is the total number of bees in the individual yard (default is 8 frames/hive) x 1,200 x .3 (1200 is number of bees on a frame and .3 is portion of bees in the hive that forage).
Have a question? Please submit a ticket.